Wednesday 24 September 2008

Green Monkey Disease

Orright mate !?!

"Yes...fine thank you Sir...and what can I do for you today ?"

Well mate...what it is...I was fine last night...but when I woke up this morning I was all red with all these spots

"Right"

Indeed , the patient looked like he had been spray-painted scarlet and then had the 'Blister-fairy' sprinkle his shoulders and nose with blisters.

And what it is...I was watching this program on the telly...yeah ?...and it was about these blokes in Africa...and they got this red rash and all these spots...and then they died...Green Monkey Disease it was...

"I see...so have you ever actually been to Africa ?"

Well...I was in Ibiza last week...

"Right...well...I think that you will find that ,-technically-,that Ibiza is not in fact in Africa "

Yerh? So whats wrong with me then?

"Well...fortunately for you...of all the nurses and doctors at work, in England, today,I'm one of the few people who has actually seen Green Monkey Disease...in the flesh as it were...so...I think that its unlikely that scientists in space suits are going to come running into the Unit and pull you out..."

"So...with this nice weather that we have been having...were you on the beach yesterday by any chance ?"

Yerh...great weather...me and the missus took some lager down the beach and spent the day there

"And did you fall asleep by any chance ?"

Well yerh...I mean...we got a little pissed...well you would,wouldn't you? Nice hot day like that...cold beer ...

"Right...well Sir, that would explain the sunburn then."

No comments:

Post a Comment