Thursday 7 November 2013

Q & A



The patent was a 78 year old woman who was feeling generally unwell...

"Right...so when did the headache start?"

Just after I moved into my new flat...

"Okay...when was that ?"

Just after I left my three-bedroomed house...

"Okay...when was THAT ?"

Well after the left total hip replacement...

She couldn't manage the stairs, said her companion a dapper looking gentleman holding her bag and coat.

Yes...I couldn't manage the stairs...

"Okaaaaaay then....when was THAT ?"

Well...about 2 months after my husband died...

He was a lovely man...
...he was my best friend for years...
...its an honour to be dating his wife now...said her companion...her 80 yr old boyfriend

Oh....he was the love of my life...

And then she started to cry.

Oy.

"Please...have a tissue....I'm sorry about the death of your husband...but when did he die ?"

Oh about seven years ago now...

Oy vey.

"So you've had a headache for seven years then ?"

No...only since I started the anti depressants last week...
...but the problem started seven years ago when my husband died.

By the way...I've seen you before...

"Uh huh..."

But your hair was darker...did you used to colour it...?

"Jah...I used to colour my hair but I decided to stop a few months ago..."

Oh...well the grey makes you look older...


Ahhh...what a sweet old lady...
Don't you just want to poison her...





No comments:

Post a Comment