Wednesday 27 March 2013

Mud, mud, glorious mud...



The weather has been quite bad recently....rain then sleet and then snow...
...endlessly.

But apparently dogs still need to be walked...
...their owners prefer that they defecate on the public land rather than in their own gardens...
...ahhhhh...
....sweet.

The triage notes read : " cut feet after taking boots off "

And it goes without saying that neither the patient nor the triage nurse could be bothered to clean the mud from the cut feet...
...despite the patient having to wait 3 hours to be seen.

"Right...good morning...what happened to you then?"

Well...what it is ...obviously...I took my dog out for a walk...

"Huh huh..."

We went to the Country Park...

"Huh huh..."

And the  ground was very soft and boggy and muddy...

"Huh huh..."

And my dog saw another dog and ran off after him...

"So your dog wasn't on a lead then...?"

No...its a free country you know ...what are you, some sort of "dog-lead-Nazi"..?!?!

*sigh*

"Go on..."

Well...anyway...I ran after my dog and one of my wellington boots got caught in some thick  mud...

"Huh huh..."

And it got stuck and I was worried about my dog and so I just pulled my foot out of the boot and left it there...stuck in the mud...and ran after my dog...

"Huh huh..."

And then I realised that I was sorta limping because I had one boot on and one boot off...

"Huh huh..."

So I took the other boot off and left it on the grass so that I could run after my dog...

"Huh huh..."

And then I had to run across the road and I cut my feet and then I came here...

"Right...okay...is there any reason that you haven't washed your feet yet?"

Well...I didn't want to get my kitchen floor all dirty...!!

"Of course you didn't...silly me...Julian...oh Julian!!!"




1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, he didn't want to tamper with the evidence:-)

    ReplyDelete