Sunday 12 February 2012

The Republic of Zombieland





So there I was at work today,eating my lunchtime ready meal from M&S (roast pork,mashed potato and cabbage in a cider & apple sauce)(365Cal) when I read this article in the London Sunday Times.


Singer ‘flees from zombies


A suspected con man has been arrested in South Africa for claiming he is a popular singer who died in 2009.

The man says he is “Mgqumeni” Khumalo, and did not die but was kidnapped by a witch doctor and kept prisoner in a cave among zombies.


“I have always been alive,” he told a crowd in the singer’s home village. “I have lost a lot of weight, but it is me.”


Family of the dead singer appeared split over the man's identity, with two wives saying he was genuine but the singer's former partner, Zehlise Xulu, insisting he was not.


Read the whole story here.


And read about ukuthwetshulwa here...the process of turning people into zombies.


Sibusiso John Dlamini-Gcabashe, 29, is facing charges of fraud and perjury and has been sent for a period of mental observation.


Read that story here.


*Sigh*


Listen....I believe the guy...

...I use that same witchdoctor...

...well...

...his dating website anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment