Thursday 15 September 2011

A perfect day


Its been an odd few weeks for me for a variety of personal and professional and spiritual reasons and I am on a much appreciated week of leave.

My lovely son has been living in England since february this year and even managed to get a job working as a Health Care Support Worker in my Unit...he calls me 'Lucien' at work and 'dad' at home.
It has been wonderful having him here and seeing so much of him;he is funny and articulate and thoughtful and is a credit to his mother.

Anyway...today we went surfing...

...he went surfing...

...dad just paid...




So there I was...10m from the beach,perhaps 30m from the ocean...

I had vanilla pancakes with mint-infused raspberries...
...a funny bee trying to eat all the raspberries spent 30 minutes buzzing around my head...
...a very large cappuccino...
...and the Times...
...in the sun...
...with my boy,-see below-,surfing like a natural!!




It just doesn't get much better than this...


No comments:

Post a Comment