Wednesday 29 February 2012

Look...its hypnosis...not a .357 to the back of his head



I have a small hypnotherapy practice...
...small because of the recession...
I have an interest in pain management and do pro bono work around pain for back injuries in particular...because I also have an interest in back injuries.

I share a website with a group of hypnotists who I trained with at the London College of Clinical Hypnosis...and from time to time get emails from prospective clients who help to fund my extravagant lifestyle...

I got this email today...

This might sound crazy, but I'm thinking of everything I can to save my failing relationship right now.

I've cheated on my partner, and we've spent a couple of weeks trying to move on and it's coming close to failing now, mainly because he can't get the thoughts of me being with other people out of his head and the images.

In your experience, is hypnosis likely to be able to assist in any way?


I replied thus...

Thank you for your email
Unfortunately your boyfriend needs to dump you as quickly as possible and find himself a new girlfriend.I am unable to help him.

Kind regards
Lucien

1 comment: