Saturday 2 April 2011

Balloon sculpture



The patient was a 14 year old boy who did his best to ignore me and who had to be told in no uncertain terms to switch off his Gameboy and pay attention.He was accompanied by his alleged father who stood smirking to himself in the corner of the room...so proud of his son and himself.

"So...what can I do for you today?"

Well...I broke it...

"What exactly did you break?"

My cock...

"Right...when did this happen?"

On Tuesday...at 7.21 exactly...

"Right...that's 4 days ago...why didn't you come in sooner?"

Well...I thought it was funny to start with...and then I thought it would get better by itself...

"Right...well...how did that happen?...were you having sex?"

No...

"Okay...were you masturbating?"

No...

"Okay then...what happened?"

I was getting a hand-job...

"Well...lets have a look then..."

Do I have too...?

"Yerss...you have to...

So he did....and no surprises that my next action was to call the Urologist and refer this yearbiggest paraphimosis.

Lucien : 1 ; Smug stupid teenager : 0


No comments:

Post a Comment