Monday, 2 November 2009

Great halloween x-ray

The patient was a 30-month old child who was spending the day with grandmother...who was doing her weekly wash...somehow the child was able to break a wooden peg down into its three component pieces...and having chewed but been unable to swallow the wooden peg-legs,the child promptly swallowed the metal clip.
The child was sitting playing happily in the waiting room although the granny was a little distraught.
She brought a peg in with her and the clip measured 1cm at the base;1,5cm at the top;and was 2,2 cm long.

It passed naturally!!

1 comment:

  1. adrain mole has prostate cancer........his new book is out. i think you would enjoy it.