Monday 1 December 2008

Young man , very small problem

I think my penis has got gangrene!

"Yes...well...thats certainly a painful looking sore there..ummhh...okay...well it doesn't look like a chancre..."

Yer wot ? Did you just call me a wanker !?!

(I should explain for non-British readers that 'wanker' is a pejorative term)
(I should explain for British readers that 'pejorative' means "a disparaging or belittling word or expression")

"I didn't call you anything Sir...I said that the sore doesn't look like a chancre...a sore that you get when you have syphilis..."

I've never dated anyone called Syphilis!!!

"Well that's because its a sexually transmitted disease..."

Oh...

"Have you ever had a sexually-transmitted-disease ?"

No...my girlfriend takes the Pill doesn't she...

"Yes...well...that only stops her getting pregnant...it doesn't stop you,-or her-,from picking up an STD"

"Tell me...are you in a monogamous relationship ?"

Yer wot ...you telling me you fink I'm a homo ?!?

(Buddy , you're barely Homo Erectus)
(Despite what a stud you think you are!!!)

"NO...calm down...'monogamous' means that you are only in a relationship with one person...only sleeping with one person"

Oh...okay...well yerh...I suppose I am then...

So...do you think my c*ck is going to fall off then ?

(I wish!)

No comments:

Post a Comment